Who here doesn’t like tuning?
If you raise your hand, then you are clearly on the wrong website. All tuning passionate know that it takes time and dedication to tune a car, making it look like one of the Fast and Furious jewels.
But from the intense desire to obtain the perfect car, people get it all wrong, creating Halloween worthy masterpieces. Are you ready to check out a top 5 with tuning experiences gone terribly wrong?
Top 5 Worst Tuned Cars
1. The SEMA Auto Show implies a certain degree of prestige and elegance. This Camaro was meant to create this impression but it turned out to look like the work of art of a 5-year old. You can find the proof below!
2. Underglow Neon Kits – and we are back to the good ideas from movies turned bad by those who can’t seem to make the difference between film and reality. The underglow neon kit was a big hit back in 2001 when the first Fast&Furious movie came out. Of course, those cases were happy ones because they were done by pros. But you install this under your car and you’ll have half the local police behind you. And after a while it just stops being exciting!
3. The Hella Fail – stanced cars can become dangerous. You don’t believe it? Take the example of this Subaru that underwent a complete makeover but not in a good way. The busted CV boots, the super extended ball joints or the worn through windshield washer bottle are just some of the examples that spell failure.
4. Lamborghini doors – similar to the underglow neon kits case, the Lamborghini doors are a tuning trend that refuses to die. This type of doors is nice and exotic but only when you own a Lamborghini. If your car has Japan written all over it, then you probably should forget about it. Or you know, just do what this guy did on his GT86.
5. Cowboy Bebop Supra – it is something off with this car but I don’t seem to put my finger on it. Could it be a bad wiring, pistons that don’t clear or tuners who forget to answer calls once the check has been cashed?
Which one is the worst for you? Tell us more about your tuning experiences!