Top 10 Volkswagen Tuning
When Luxury meets Artistry and a whole lot of Technology as well as Creativity, Volkswagen models will surely be a lot more luxurious, edgier as well as personal and most of all, ready for anything. Here are some of the best Volkswagen tuning treatments that could inspire you to have your own Volkswagen tuned. Be inspired and enjoy your ride with these creative and highly technological enhancements from known tuning companies.
• MCCHIP prepared a new package for Scirocco that contains new software as well as a more efficient exhaust system. It also has a turbo engine of 2.0 liters with a horsepower of 246hp and 346Nm.
• At the Essen Motor Show, a new variation of Scirocco was presented called the Police model.
• JE Design created adjustments with a new body kit. It comprises of a spoiler, as well as side thresholds and also a rear spoiler. In just 6.6 seconds this model could run from 1-100km/h and has a maximum speed of 242 km/h.
• The known German tuner Hofele offers a wide-body kit for the Royster GT460. This is a dazzling variation for the VW Touareg.
• Named after the great ape King Kong, a tuned model of VW Touareg exudes the qualities of this iconic animal. It is big, strong, and good matured. It has a 3 liter turbocharged diesel engine and is best for a laid back travel. This Wolfsburg flagship has high regards for their model as well as renowned film director Peter Jackson of Lord of the Rings who used this car for filming the classic movie.
• The Tuning specialist from JE Design again made a great design by making a facelift on the VW Touareg using their wide Body version. Aside from the exceptional exterior, they also used new rims, and LED illumination. The interiors were design and tuned in every possible way.
• The company in another Touareg venture also created another version by increasing the engine capabilities of the car. The R5 has been given a performance boost to increase its engine to 152kW / 206bhp.
• MR Car Design redesigned the Scirocco model by adding the extra sporty feel on the look and performance. The output rises to 370hp and 519 NM. The exhaust system of the car was also back pressure optimized, manually welded and is made of high grade steel. The team also enhanced the brake system.
• Using a gull wing door plate from LSD, a sportier and edgier Scirocco by Volkswagen was created. This is type 13 and is a real head turner. The doors are equipped with the Guided Roller System that provides additional safety, as well as precision when opening and closing the door. The doors also fulfill the quality standards of the German Technological Board.
• Another Volkswagen tuning wonder, The Touareg was enhanced using a 3-liter diesel engine. It also provides this SUV the needed momentum and ease of handling. With the addition of the Power S, it increases the diesel performance from serial 225hp/165Kw.