Surprising List of Participants at Formula 1 2015
This year’s F1 championship ended at Abu Dhabi with Lewis Hamilton‘s smashing victory. We were delighted for him but I think some crowds were even more delighted by his girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger who came at the last minute to cheer for her man.
But champions know that you have to get back on the horse as soon as possible if you want to remain a winner. Perseverence is the key to success. This is why temporary lists have already been put together for next year’s Formula 1. Are you curious to check who will be on the teams next year?
2015 F1 – List of Participants
1. Mercedes – Lewis Hamilton, Nico Rosberg. It would be impossible to change Mercedes’ team after a double championship winning.
2. Red Bull – Daniel Ricciardo, Daniil Kvyat. Kyvat says good-bye to Torro Rosso and joins Ricciardo. The first season with the senior team was a blast, so why not continue on this path?
3. Ferrari – Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen. Vettel and Raikkonen promise to make a good pair at next year’s F1. Don’t ask why Ferrari wanted to change Alonso with Vettel. Maybe in the near future we’ll have an answer to all our questions!
4. McLaren – Fernando Alonso, not decided. Although the pair of Alonso is still to be decided, we have the faith that he will make the best out of the new Honda engine of next year, all by himself. Rumors talk about names like Jenson Button or Kevin Magnussen, who might get lucky.
5. Lotus – Romain Grosjean, Pastor Maldonado. Grosjean made it official that he will race for the team next year. As he did, starting with 2012. But next year he will race with a Mercedes engine and Maldonado by his side.
6. Toro Rosso -Max Verstappen, not decided. Verstappen will make his debut next year and he will run either with Carlos Sainz Jr. or with Alex Lynn.
7. Williams – Valtteri Bottas, Felipe Massa. We are wrapping up with the best team after Mercedes. It’s no surprise to anyone that Mercedes kept Bottas and Massa for next year’s challenge.
As you can see, the list is not completed yet, so stay tuned for more surprises!