Introducing Motorparks’ car calculators
British car dealership Motorparks is offering you a helping hand to discover just how much your dream car will cost you, with the launch of two motoring calculators.
The company’s interactive car finance calculator aims to assist you in finding the best car finance option for your requirements through the following features:
- A finance calculator to guide you on the total amount you will need to pay for a car, based on the cost of the vehicle, the deposit required, the length of a loan and the rate of interest.
- A jargon-free quiz to set out the best type of finance, based on your answers to the following questions:
- What car do you have your eye on?
- Do you have any desire to own the vehicle?
- Is owning the car more important to you than low monthly cost?
- What are your feelings towards car loans?
- Are you looking at a vehicle for personal use or to use in a business?
Working alongside Motorparks’ car finance calculator is the company’s motoring costs calculator, which sets out how much your vehicle is costing you by asking questions such as:
- How much do you pay for fuel?
- How much is the road tax of your vehicle?
- How much do you pay for your vehicle’s insurance?
- Are there any other costs that you will have to factor in, such as daily parking charges or the fees to use a toll road?
Give the two interactive and easy-to-use calculators a go and see if you can afford that dream vehicle that’s caught your eye.