Top 10 celebrities and their cars
Celebrities keeps to their status and do not miss any opportunity to show it to us. Therefore the cars in their garages or drive by themselves should reflect the most the owners’ notoriety. Take a look at the list below and draw your own conclusions…
1. Jay-Z – Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport – the fastest car in the world. He already owned a Rolls Royce Phantom, Ferrari F430 Spider, a Maybach 62S and a Pagani Zonda Roadster.
2. David Beckham – Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe. In his garage you can also find a Porsche 911, a Jeep Wrangler, a Ferrari F430 and Lamborghini Gallardo V10.
3. Brad Pitt – BMW Hydrogen 7, a hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle. Maybe, Brad Pitt can give you a poker lesson for free, and you could buy this powerful car, or you could visit a new 888 poker online site for UK players.
4. Angelina Jolie – The first choice of Angelina Jolie for a vehicle to drive is a Lexus LS 460 F Sport model.
5. Jennifer Aniston – Range Rover, a large luxury four-wheel drive sport utility vehicle.
6. Taylor Swift – Audi R8 sports car, first car from Audi built with aluminum body
7. Madonna – a BMW 7 series sedan (and you should know that this car is not the greenest vehicle on earth but its 4.4 liter V8 engine can produces power of 333hp) . Madonna also owns the prestigious Audi A8, a Mini Cooper S and a super luxury Maybach 57.
8. Justin Timberlake – he has a fascination for high end luxurious cars including Lexus RX 350, Audi A8 and Audi Q7.
9. Tom Cruise drives a luxurious Bugatti Veyron but also a Porsche 911- a luxury 2-door sports coupe.
10. Simon Cowell owns a luxurious Bentley Azure convertible but also a Bugatti Veyron, a Mercedes SL55 AMG, a Range Rover, an Aston Martin DB7, a Ferrari California, a Bentley Continental GT, a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder and the list could continue. He is for sure in top of the owners of shiny, super fast and super power cars.Tags: bentley continental gt, BMW 7 Series, convertible, david beckham, Jay-Z, Lamborghini, lamborghini gallardo, liter v8 engine, LS 460 F SPORT, maybach 62, mercedes sl, rolls-royce phantom, Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe, sports car, Veyron, wheel drive