The Cars in Jay Leno’s Garage
Have you ever wondered what a rich person does with his or her money? Some prefer to spend it on travels, others on houses. And then there are those who fill their garage with vintage and cool cars. Like Jay Leno, the TV star who allowed people to take a sneak-peak into his garage and admire his gorgeous jewels.
I know you are dying to see them too. So let’s begin!
- A 1969 Lamborghini Miura S that is considered by many “the original supercar.”
- A fantastic 1971 Pantera, powered by a Ford 351 cu in (5.8 L) V8 engine.
- This Mazda Cosmo is from 1970 and it has paved the way to the RX-7 and RX-8 sports models.
- Dodge Challenger R/T from 1970 is one of the most popular icons from the 60’s.
- The Ariel Atom – it was built by TMI Autotech and it had no roof and no windows. At the time of the purchase it was the third fastest accelerating car in the world, going from 0-60 in just 2.89 seconds.
- Jaguar always knew how to touch people’s hearts. This XK120M Coupe comes from 1954 and it is one of the most successful models from its time.
- Crystal Tank Car – built by Randy Grubb in Oregon, this tank had an engine of 9,500 pounds that operated at 810 bhp. The price of this beauty? $125,000.
- Lamborghini Countach -1986. It was owned for 20 years and Jay often used it as his daily vehicle.
- Lamborghini Miura P400S -1969 – it was produced by Ferruccio Lamborghini and it was meant to attract attention. I say he nailed it!
- Only 375 McLaren P1 were built. And Jay Leno bought one of them in 2014. Need I say more?
- Bugatti knew how to make a name on the market: create gorgeous cars in a limited edition. Leno’s is an exact replica of the famous Type 57 Atlantic SC. It is believed that there are only two original cars surviving and the are worth more than $30 million.
- Cord 812 Sedan – 1936 – it was built by the Lycoming Aircraft Company and despite its unique design and multiple features, this piece remained known as unreliable.