The Best Cars of Last Vegas Rich and Famous
For a lot of rich and famous people, particularly gamblers, Las Vegas is not just about casinos and gambling. There’s more to Las Vegas than just merely gaming. Las Vegas is a place of the rich and the famous. It as well is an experience that also encompasses fine dining, high-end shopping, and driving around the town in luxurious and expensive cars. The best cars of Las Vegas include the following:
- Maybach 57S. This car model is one of the luxury cars used by the rich people in Las Vegas. This car is one of the most sought after luxurious and sporty sedan. With its price amounting to more or less $397,000 surely it is considered among the perfect cars in Las Vegas. The cars features included tuned interior lighting and seats comfortable for long-hours ride. Its power plant was designed in such a way that cruising was effortless and silent.
- Rolls Royce Phantom. Since Rolls Royce Phantom emerged as a luxury car, it remained as one of the sought after luxury cars in Las Vegas. This sedan embodies wealth, comfort, and blatant excellence as well. This BMW powered 450 hp functions quietly. However, quiet it may seem, but its power is extremely incomparable. This model is especially designed to counter both the effects of acceleration and braking. Thus, anyone riding this car would barely realize it is moving. Both its front and back seats are awesome with gentle interior illumination that shams the night sky.
- Rolls Royce Drophead. This is considered to be one of the most expensive sedans of the rich and famous amounting to more or less $427,000. Rolls Royce Drophead is not only costly it is also considered one of the most impressive and majestic sedans in Las Vegas. This is the model released by Rolls Royce following the Phantom model. Its innovations include a luxurious 44-seat convertible. The ride quality is beyond perfect. It has a spacious back seat and a magnificent front seat. Furthermore, its cream-colored leather interior makes anyone riding it feel like he or she is inside a five star hotel.
- Lamborghini LP640Roadster. This model of the Lamborghinicosts more or less $465,000. The Lamborghini LP640 Roadsterwas designed to be a better version of the best-looking, best-handling, and best-performing Lamborghini every released. With its interior carbon fiber coated from head-to-toe and its massive carbon ceramic brakes, it is definitely one of the adored luxury cars in Las Vegas.
- Ferrari F430 Spider. This $326,000 model of Ferrari makes it closer and closer to perfection. This sports car has everything a sports car enthusiast is looking for. It has a sexy and smooth curves that look so perfect that anyone who sees it skips a heartbeat. Apart from its physical attributes, its performance is also excellent. It has an engine sound that will definitely make Formula 1 drivers very jealous. Furthermore, it is so smooth, so tight, and so precise that anyone driving it would feel so terrific of the experience.
- Ferrari 599 GTB (387,000). This is another Ferrari luxury car that costs approximately $387,000. It presents Ferrari’s classic V12 front engine designed that blatantly signals Ferrari’s departure from its V8 mid-engine cars. With its power of 612 hp, its monstrous engine roars with its distinctive Ferrari symphony. It has an absurb power that is easy to handle and operate. The best part of this though is that it is used as a Grand touring car in Las Vegas. This car is comfortable, a banging stereo, and a spacious trunk makes much room for luggage and baggage to fit in.
- Lamborghini LP560-4 Spyder. After Lamborghini’s success with Gallardo, they came up with a more sophisticated luxury car. This $260,000 magnificent car has a power of 560 hp with suspension tweaked to both a more comfy and accessible. It also features an exhaust altered to aural perfection, delicately modified body panels, redesigned headlights, and face lifted rear frontage.
- Lamborghini Gallardo. This luxury car’s name speaks for itself. “Gallardo” a Spanish term for gallant defines this $195,000 luxury car. It has a striking, outrageously glamorous look. With its awesome performance, people do not just take a glimpse of this car, but they stare at it with dropped jaws. Designed to compete with Ferrari, it was aimed at offering a more powerful engine. Thus, it features a 500 hp monster, and a silky and smooth gear transmission. This model’s intense enhancement was far better than its forerunners.
This luxury cars are among the cars preferred by the rich and famous people in Las Vegas. In recent times, people outside Las Vegas have been winning jackpots at online sites such as this one or www.pokiesparty.com.au. These types and models of cars are also available in car rental shops at affordable prices.Tags: 599 GTB Fiorano, best car, best cars, car model, expensive car, Ferrari 599, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, Ferrari F430, Gallardo, lamborghini gallardo, Lamborghini Gallardo Invidia Edition by Amari Design, Maybach, Maybach 57, Rolls Royce